* DAY 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay ( HA LONG BAY WORLD HERITAGE SITE )(Lunch, Dinner)
* 08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
* 12:15 – 12:45 Embark on main cruises by a transfer boat.
Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
* 13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch on Oriental Sails cruises’ restaurant further travel along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to the first place for activitie
You have 3 options to choose:
Option 1: Discover local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take a kayak by yourself or with the help and instruction of our tour guides around the Village.
Option 3: Rest on the Cruise Boat and enjoy all the facilities.
* 17:30 – 18:00 Return to overnight cruises and take a bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while joining the cooking class with our chefs.
- 19:00 : Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day 3 : Bai Tu Long To Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.( OPTIONAL)
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out of room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbour. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark the main cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
• Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
• Meals as mentioned
• Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
• English speaking tour guide
• Tai Chi exercise
• Cooking class
• Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
• Entrance fees
• Rowing boat trip with local rower
• Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
• Insurance on board
• Transfer roundtrip
• Personal expenses
• Transfer roundtrip or private car
Website for 5 star Starlight cruise please check or click here: